Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Le Meridian - Here I come

It had already been 2 days with One World and i needed to move on...I bade goodbye to Oneworld and got ready to move to Le-Meridian and guess who helped me......Ahem, Yes, it is Anil the Saviour again.


We got onto a taxi and then took a train and Le-Meridian was the next building to the Central Station. It had been very difficult to reach since it was raining and we had the 30 kgs suitcase along with us.


I had reached Le-Meridian, late evening and went to the room and checked out the view from the Window, it had been towards the Palm Courts, Brickfields ( my would-be home in Malaysia). Anil took me the same night to Palm courts to show me the flat as a option for accomodation, well, i had liked it, since it had been all wooden flooring and AC.


hmm.. In the laps of Luxury ( soon to see , how much Luxury :))

No comments:

Post a Comment