Monday, November 29, 2010

First Day at Malaysia - IBM Malaysia Syd Bhd

We hurried and reached Arindam da's residence but it was already 8:30 past and he had left for office. But again met Bhabhi and kept the baggages at their home. Anil and I were on our way to reach to IBM Malaysia Syd Bhd - One Utama Office.

The office had been located at the One Utama office, which was a Big Mall in itself with having several offices, OneWorld hotel and gaint one Utama Shopping floor. I was amazed to see the people in Coats, tie and even womens dressed in blazers. Welcome to the IBM Malaysia, i said to myself.

Honestly, i was embarrased with my own dress and not to mention my casual shoes :(

We took the necessary onboarding forms and had lunch at the Subway ( Lucky me, Anil was Veggie too ! ). While going i could notice the One Utama Mall ( It was very big !!!, but now seems manageable :-).

We took the lagguages and checked in "One World " Hotel.

I found this room very Beautiful and then thinking "Is it Real ???", "I can't believe myself the company paying for ME in this 5 star hotel ".

Finally ended with the Thought - If Malaysia is real, then this Hotel would be the same.

Welcome to the Temporary Home !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment