Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Day at Malaysia - Part I ( Welcome to the Airport )


Feeling Nervous ??

Yes!!!! with the passing time and every movement, i was thinking would i reach on time, would things be ok. What happens if i don't reach for my onboarding on time, what happens if they ask me several questions at the Immigration desk.

The Airport was quite big and having less people to its capacity (:-) I saw many people scattered after they went away from the escalator, later after enquiring i reached the Immigration counter. There were some 10-15 people standing. I could see the officers weren't looking very tough or asking too many questions. I got through without being asked a single question, all i could say i was Happy to get through in 5 mins...

Cool..that was easy. I later went to collect my suitcase. Phew...it is heavy, but again..i am Happy it is there. And then a Lady officer told me to send the suitcase for a second scanning...Nervous Again !!!!

Reaching the main enterance was fairly easy, since the Airport was well lit and having less people :-)
I didn't feel to admire the cleanliness or the beauty of the Airport, since all i wanted to do was -
...

.....

Get out of it !

Hey didn't i say i was Nervous :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment