Monday, November 29, 2010

First Day at Malaysia ( Part 2 ) - Travel at the Train


Anil my new friend and colleague had arrived after 20 mins at the Airport. Meanwhile, i had switched my sim to the Matrix connection which i had brought from India ( Smart Thinking ! - wait until the bill comes :-).

He took me to the KLIA express via the capsule Lift, it was amazing..the lift had been spacious and beautiful. ( I could admire it - since i had Anil with me, which means confidence ).




I am not sure, how many times..i had bugged Anil, but i was anxious about my joining with the 9 AM time at the onboarding. But the KLIA express had been moving fast. Hence i was sure, we could make it on time.

I am Thankful ever for Anil, since throughout the Journey he assisted me with every small thing for the rest of the journey. Which even meant lifting my 30 kgs overweight box !!!!

And also Thankful for the people who designed the KL escalators and facilities which means less of carrying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment